Notes regarding new features, enhancements and fixes made to MapGeo.
v3.2.3 Release Notes
January 15th, 2019
- Print: Resolve print service logging errors that prevented the service from starting up
- Print: Resolve certain detail pages being printed too wide and content being cut off
v3.2.2 Release Notes
January 14th, 2019
- Search: Handle spaces around quick search query
- Print: Fix multi page print in item details
- Print: Clean up item detail print styles (hide buttons and some padding)
- Dashboard: Add "page not found" route
- Dashboard: Fix community delete and update buttons
v3.2.1 Release Notes
January 8th, 2019
- Resolve details page printing for details tabs (all browsers)
v3.2.0 Release Notes
- Made new user email request text clearer.
- Added clearer error message when downloading too many abutters.
- Increased contrast on theme toggle for easier visibility.
- Save and share are now only selectable if there is selected geometry on the map.
- Advanced search attributes can use advanced filters (like quick search)
- Resolved error where print brings up blank screen in chrome.
- Resolved error where create intersection in dashboard failed.
- Advanced & quick search now handle multiple spaces.
- Gated site tour no longer re-opens in new session if “Exit” or “X” has been selected prior.
- Resolved error where secondary data source disappears adding duplicate attributes.
- Resolved Docs Oauth error.
- “&” in quicksearch no longer causes an error.
- Extra spaces in data no longer cause records to not be found.
- Downloading spreadsheet & labels fixed for large selections.
- Fixed document display from Docs issue.
- Google link now opens to map extent rather than current location.
- Docs non-oauth users login fixed.